Academic & corporate travel
Subscibe to our corporate newsletter
STA Travel is the global market leader in academic, student and youth travel, with a worldwide network of 450 branches, operating in 90 countries, across 15 time zones. In Australia, STA manages the academic and corporate travel needs of many Universities, including Tasmania University, Newcastle University, La Trobe University, University of Technology Sydney and Queensland University of Technology.
TravelEdge is one of the largest travel management companies in Australia, leading the management of travel for large and complex organisations such as PricewaterhouseCoopers, McDonald’s, Vodafone, ING, Minter Ellison, Lilly and GHD Engineering.
STA Travel’s intimate knowledge of the academic sector’s unique travel requirements and TravelEdge’s unrivalled service and expertise in corporate travel management provide the academic market with the same service excellence, online booking and reporting tools, and competitive pricing demanded by the most discerning of corporate clients.
This combination of experience, knowledge, service and technology provides a best in class solution for Universities.
Subscribe to The STAndard newsletter
At STA Travel Academic and Corporate, we love looking after our valued customers, hence we created our dedicated academic and corporate Newsletter, the STAndard.
The STAndard has been developed to keep our VIP customers up to date with travel news, making business and leisure travel as easy as possible. As a STAndard subscriber, you will be the first to hear about exclusive travel product and technology updates as well as experiencing excellent service in our account branches.
Our comprehensive range of services includes:
• full domestic & international reservation and booking for all airlines, hotels and car hire – in branch or online
• market leading online booking tool with in-house help desk
• 24/7 assistance from your core Account Management team, campus branch and afterhours service
• superior account management, determined to achieve your KPIs by enforcing adherence to travel policy, conducting extensive reporting analysis and implementing strict quality control
• VIP service for nominated travellers
• proactive management of credits and refunds
Our people are our edge
We focus solely on University originating travel and consequently our staff are selected and trained specifically to service the academic market. One market = one focus. We're team players. We support each other, we work hard, we play hard, and we have fun together. We are friendly, professional and really driven to achieve our best.
Our team of account managers and consultants:
• are multi-skilled in domestic and international travel and have extensive industry experience
• are incentivised to achieve your KPIs and service excellence, not turnover
• enjoy their work: our regular Culture Surveys consistently reveal satisfaction levels above 85%
• enjoy a work/life balance, encouraged through our employee led community initiative.
STA Travel Academic and Corporate has unrivalled experience and knowledge of the University travel sector. Our single market commitment means a single focus for our teams and our expertise. Our alliance delivers a best in class solution to customers that represents outstanding value for money.
For more information or references, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
National Account Manager
6 Riverside Quay
Southbank VIC 3006