STA Travel Careers
Who are we?
STA Travel is the world’s leader in student and youth travel, with a global network of over 400 stores worldwide. Our people are our backbone; they make this company what it is. And we believe travel is the best education; there’s nothing like travel to open the eyes, mind and heart. We’re here because we love what we do. And if we weren’t here, we’d be travelling too!
Come work with us - we're hiring across Australia
The opportunity to love your work. That’s the employment creed we live by and that’s the type of person we want to attract an application from. Does this sound like you? Read on.. Just come back from a working holiday? Well travelled and want to talk about it all day with others? Are you searching for the responsibility, advancement and excitement that is missing from your career?
Successful applicants will have:
- Travelled to at least two or more continents as an independent traveller (after all, our consultants need to know their product intimately)
- Exceptional communication skills
- A determination to succeed
- Australian permanent residency or hold a current unrestricted work visa (we are not able to accept working holiday visas)
- Be able to work full-time
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the success story that is STA Travel. In return, we will provide you everything you need to have a fun, challenging and successful career.
What’s in it for you?
STA Travel staff enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Great base salary with first year OTE $38K - $45K+
- Amazing travel incentives, bonuses and educational trips
- Comprehensive and fully accredited training
- Ongoing personal and professional development
- Paid educational leave and annual study grant
- Professional, progressive and fun culture
- International opportunities with a global organisation
- No uniform!
We are a company of travellers and everyone from the Managing Director down passionately believes travel is the best education.
We have a casual but professional working environment. The branch environment is full of bright colours, you'll be a unique and valued member of the team, and we promise, no uniforms!
There are targets to meet, and we reward our high achievers. Our top achievers every year participate in a ‘Big Trip’ with the MD.