Make a Claim
Hopefully you never need to use this information, but just in case here is eveything you will need to know in order to make a claim. If you are after emergency assistance please visit the Emergency Help Page.
How to make a Travel Insurance Claim
- Go to the Travel Claims website.
- Log in using your travel insurance policy number, surname and date of birth.
- Download, print and complete the relevant sections of the travel insurance claim form.
- Attach any supporting documentation, such as police reports, valuations, medical reports, etc. The travel insurance claim form will tell you what is required.
- Email, fax or post your completed claim form and supporting documentation to:
Fax: +61 7 3305 7016
Post: Allianz Travel Insurance
PO Box 162
Toowong Qld 4066
How long will my claim take to assess ?
Your claim will be assessed within 10 days of receiving the completed claim form with all the necessary supporting documentation.
What currency will my claim be paid in?
Your claim will be paid in Australian dollars. The currency exchange rate when you paid your expenses will be applied when calculating how much you will be paid.
Who can I contact if I have more questions?
If you have further questions regarding making a claim or an existing claim please contact us at:
Phone: 1800 901 078
STA Travel Pty Ltd ABN 34 004 801 512, AR No 261330 is an authorised representative of AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Travel Insurance is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 and issued and managed by Allianz Global Assistance. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision please consider the Product Disclosure Statement. If you purchase a policy, we receive a commission which is a percentage of your premium - ask us for more details.