2. It is only valid when the dates, cities and airline booking classes are identical to those originally booked.
3. Price drop promise will only be offered on prices available to the general public from retail, online and call centre travel agencies incorporated and registered within Australia. All prices must be in Australian dollars and tickets issued via Australian IATA agencies only (IATA number and ABN must be displayed on quotation).
4. If you find a cheaper price, you must provide a full copy of the competitor quote on headed paper, which must include the airline booking reference. If presenting an online quote, a current screenshot of the webpage at the final payment stage must be provided with the current quote date included on the screenshot. Any quotes must contain a clear & matching description, travel dates, number of passengers, full price breakdown (the airfare, taxes & surcharges must be separately displayed).
5. This quote needs to be presented to STA Travel on the same day as the quote was created by the competitor. The full-payment date, or ticketing deadline must be displayed on the quote, including date and time, which must not have passed. Online quotes must have the current date displayed on the payment screenshot. The Price Drop Promise will be valid against the initial competitor quote only. No one likes a price war!
7. Where we believe there to be an erroneous fare displayed by a competitor or that the price offered is no longer available to book, we have 1 (one) full business day to investigate the pricing. If at this point we prove the price to be invalid/incorrect or unavailable in the same economy booking class the best STA Travel price will be offered.
8. When the quote gets the STA Travel all clear, we will pay back the difference to be used as credit towards future flights, hotels/ tours or insurance, bookable through any STA Travel Store. Travel credit is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
• Where Lay-by has been used, STA Travel will honour the lower price, this will be the new balance due and no credit will be due to the customer.