Ski jobs in New Zealand
Ski Instructor course - Ski jobs New Zealand
Ski or Snowboard New Zealand this 2011 season and become a fully qualified snowboarding or ski instructor! Hit the slopes throughout the world AND get paid for it. You'll be able to pick up ski resort jobs in no time!
Program Fee from $13,200*
Learn to be a ski or snowboard insturctorWork as you travel, meet unbelievable people, get the level one and two ski or snowboard instructor qualifications and earn some great money with a job in a New Zealand ski field!
The 10 week New Zealand ski and snowboard instructor program involves training at one of two destinations; either Queenstown (Coronet Peak or The Remarkables resorts) or Wanaka (Cardrona ski resort). It's a great way to improve your skiing or riding skills & get fully qualified - the course is internationally recognised.
- 10-week snowboard / ski instructor course based in Queenstown or Wanaka, NZ.
- Professional training at either Coronet Peak / The Remarkables (Queenstown ski course) or Cardrona ski areas (Wanaka ski course)
- Accommodation, airport transfer, mountain transport to the ski area, season passes, snow trainers team hoodie.
- Heli ski trip – an experience not to be missed!
- Backcountry course including avalanche rescue training.
- Park and pipe sessions focusing on developing your freestyle skills, no matter what your ability level.
- Video analysis sessions to develop your own skiing / snowboarding and to work on the necessary analytical skills for your exam.
- Equipment and tuning clinic.
- NZSIA/SBINZ membership, level one and two exam fees and technical manual.
- Bungee jump at Queenstown's famous K Bridge or Jet Boating.
- Shop discounts on ski and snowboarding equipment hire, outerwear etc.
- Must be at least 18 years old and an intermediate skier or snowboard rider who is comfortable linking turns on intermediate trails.
For more information or to apply for this program, call our Working Holidays team on 134 STA (782),email us, or visit your nearest STA Travel store.