Our employers offer loads of perks such as free or subsidized ski passes, free accommodation (yes, you read that correctly – FREE accom!) amazing resort discounts and much more! We have indoor and outdoor roles available; retail, rentals, ski school, central reservations, lift/base operations and food and beverage.
2018/19 Work Japan Program Applications Now Open! Work a Ski Season in Japan and save $100 when you book in store by 31 August 2018!
To be eligible you must satisfy, in full, the criteria listed below:
• Be an Australia citizen with a valid Australian passport residing in Australia and be able to apply in person
• Be aged between 18 to 30 years (inclusive) at time of application Have no dependent children
• Be in good health and have no criminal record
• Have not previously obtained a Work Holiday Visa for Japan (on a passport of any country)
• Provide proof of sufficient funds to support initial stay in Japan – at least AU$2,500
• Have an insurance policy for the duration of your visa (please check with IEP for more information)
• Be travelling on a return/onward passage ticket, or have additional proof of funds to show you can purchase such a ticket (further AU$1,000)
Remember that your main reason for visiting Japan is to holiday and that any work should be casual/temporary to supplement funds. Therefore, your application must show as much detail as possible to all the places you would like to visit and activities you would like to engage in.
Australian citizens who are travelling or living abroad will not be eligible.