Our employers offer loads of perks such as free or subsidized ski passes, free accommodation (yes, you read that correctly – FREE accom!) amazing resort discounts and much more! We have indoor and outdoor roles available; retail, rentals, ski school, central reservations, lift/base operations and food and beverage.
Work a Ski Season in Japan! $100 off the Work Japan Winter Jobs Program when you book by 30 September 2017!
• Pre-arranged winter job
• Visa assistance for your Japan Working Holiday visa (6 months AU – can be extended in country)
• Assistance with detailed travel itinerary planning
• Work and Travel Japan preparation material about a Working Holiday in Japan
• Skype preparation session (around 60mins) including intercultural training with a coach
• General advice including budgeting
• Great flight deals through STA
• Access to IEP's online members group where you can meet your fellow co-workers
• Exclusive discount for Japanese language course
• 2 nights of dorm/share house accommodation in Tokyo
• Airport pick-up
• Comprehensive orientation of local area including applying for a residence card, opening a bank account, tax number, mobile phone contract and advice about life in Japan
• Forwarding of tax number notification, SIM card and bank card to your place of employment
• Assistance booking domestic travel to employer
• Bilingual Contact person on site (English and Japanese) for assistance
To be eligible you must satisfy, in full, the criteria listed below:
Remember that your main reason for visiting Japan is to holiday and that any work should be casual/temporary to supplement funds. Therefore, your application must show as much detail as possible to all the places you would like to visit and activities you would like to engage in.
Australian citizens who are travelling or living abroad will not be eligible.