Work in the UK
Live-In UK Pub jobs
Arrive in the UK with a great pub job, including super-affordable on-site accommodation, organised ready for the start date of your choice! Add on our optional visa assistance and we’ll take care of your visa application too!
Searching for a job and somewhere to live when you first arrive in the UK can knock all the fun out of your adventure, and really take a chunk out of your travelling funds. So instead sit back and let us take care of the hard work for you. We organise live-in pub jobs prior to arrival so all you need to do is turn up. With a network of over 700 pubs across the UK we’ve got you covered. You’ll be earning the pound, making new friends, and living the Aussie dream before you know it.
Start your UK Pub Placement before the end of 2016 and get $100 off! Book in store by 30th November, 2016
No Pub Experience, No Problem
Brits love Aussie staff and our pub managers are super keen to employ you. As long as you have experience in customer service, retail or hospitality you’ll make a great part of the team. All our jobs include live-in accommodation with a great group of like-minded travellers. You’ll be earning money, making new friends, and working in the best social job in the UK, plus…you don’t pay any bills or a bond for your accommodation! Save your $$$ and start earning £££ immediately. We have UK live-in jobs available for bar staff, waiters, chefs and more.
UK Live-in Pub Job Placement at only $895 Includes:
· Organised pub job ready for the start date of your choice
· Full time work guaranteed - average 38-48 hours per week
· Work available 365 days a year – no blackout periods
· Onsite accommodation always included
· Cheapest rent in the UK – around £5 per day
· No bills
· No expensive move-in bond
· No travel costs to and from work
· Avg. wage of approx. £200-£220 per week (after board and tax deductions!)
· Earn excellent tips on top of your wage – avg. £25-75 per week
· All basic amenities included (laundry, kitchen, fully furnished rooms, wifi)
· Assistance organising National Insurance Number
· Two rest days upon arrival to get over jet-lag
· In-country support team
· Friends and couples placed together
· Single, twin-share or couple rooms (no massive dorm rooms!)
· Make new friends working with other young and friendly travellers from around the globe!
- Aged between 19 and 30
- Minimum 4 month placement
- Hold a valid passport and be eligible for a visa that allows you to work in the UK
- No bar experience is necessary - some customer service or retail experience preferred
UK Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa Assistance, only $249
UK Ancestry Visa Assistance, only $299
- Completion of your visa application and all supporting documentation reviewed prior to submission with the British High Commission
- Advice, support and direct contact with your dedicated visa expert throughout the process
- Personalised application checklists to guide you through step-by-step
- Scheduling of your biometrics appointment at a time and location that suits you
- BRP (Biometric Resident Permit) and the 30 day vignette organised on your behalf
We cap how many people we place each month, so make sure you get your name down nice and early to avoid having to miss out on a great UK job opportunity. Before you know it you’ll be experiencing everything the UK has to offer… and bragging about it to all your friends back home.