Want an exciting and stress-free way to start living and working in the UK? With arrival packages including full job support and action filled welcome orientation, the Hello Britain team will help make the move easy for you. Check out the full list of Hello Britain packages to find the right fit for you.
Hello Britain: BUNAC Working Adventures
- 3 months’ job support and online job zone access
- CV phone consultation and weekly advice drop-in sessions
- Help with setting up a bank account and finding accommodation
- National Insurance advice
- 1 free money transfer, mail holding/forwarding and a UK SIM card
- Social events with fellow travellers
- All of the above inclusions
- 24 months’ job support and online job zone access
- ISIC Card (for students only)
Hello London inclusions:
- Arrival itinerary with activities and tours
- 2 nights B&B accommodation
- One-to-one UK travel consultation
- City insider e-guide
- Airport tube transfer from London Heathrow
- Welcome burger and drink
- London Thames Clipper boat ride
- Emirates cable car ride
- East London street art walking tour
- London food market coffee & cake social
Work Ireland inclusions:
- Visa assistance for your Irish Working Holiday Authorisation (12 months)
- 3 nights' accommodation in Dublin
- Arrival orientation
- Help setting up your tax number and bank account
- Help and info on finding work and accommodation, CV format, tax & employment laws, mobiles and more!
What you get:
- Help obtaining the 2-year Youth Mobility or 5-year Ancestary visa
- Money back guarantee if your application is unsuccessful
- Designated visa application account manager
- Pre-departure information - including how to set up a bank account and National Insurance number for when you arrive
Find out more on your eligibility to apply by contacting one of our Travel Experts.
Aged between 19 and 3
Agree to a minimum 4 month placement
Hold a valid passport and be eligible for a visa that allows you to work in the UK
No bar experience is necessary - but some customer service or retail experience preferred.
Au Pair jobs - help care for the children, drive them to school and activities, and do light housework.
Mother’s Help positions - look after the children, drive the children to school and activities, do light housework, family shopping, washing and ironing.
Qualified Nanny work - sole care for the children, doing everything for the children, including light housework, washing and ironing.
You will live-in with the host family, with everything provided
A car is provided for duties and may sometimes be used for private use
USA: Free flight to and from the USA from Sydney or Melbourne
Childcare booklet and orientation handbook
Depending on which country you apply for, health insurance cover & assistance with your airfare may be provided
Assistance within your placement country as well as in Australia.
Please visit your local STA Travel branch for detailed eligibility criteria, as each country has different requirements based on age, experience etc.
T&Cs: Discount valid on new bookings made in July, 2016 only. Discount off total program price and not combinable with any other offer or redeemable for cash. Offer is subject to change and may be altered or withdrawn at any time.
For more information or to apply for this program, call our Working Holidays team on 134 STA (782),email us, or visit your nearest STA Travel store.