Arts & Culture, Information Media & Communications, Education (non teaching posts), Social Sciences, Library Science, Counselling & Social Services, Management, Business Commerce & Finance (including Hospitality & Hotel Management), Health-Related Occupations, The Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics & Industrial Occupations, Agriculture, Forestry & Fishing, Public Administration & Law
Placements should consist of practical training directly related to your field of study or chosen career. Practical training will vary from position to position, but should include a rotation of departments, if applicable, and a well-rounded exposure to the organisation.
• Be over 18 years old, and;
• Be a full-time student enrolled at an Australian university or TAFE college (minimum Diploma level course of two years duration)
• Students must commence their exchange within 6 months of completing their studies & be a full-time student when they apply
• No part-time students can be accepted
• International students are eligible to apply but the granting of visas is at the discretion of the US consulate