OneFLEX – 1 date change without change fees*
MultiFLEX – 3 date changes without change fees*
Unlimited Pass – unlimited date changes without change fees*
*any applicable fare and tax difference incurred as a result of the change will still apply.
All MultiFLEX passes permit date changes to be made before or after departure from Australia.
*When changing your flights with MultiFLEX, any additional fare and taxes are still payable. Further terms and conditions apply. Click here for terms and conditions and for more information around which tickets are eligible call 134 782 to speak with one of our Travel Experts.
3. A Price Drop Promise claim must be made within 30 days of your ticket being issued and no later than 72 hours before departure (whichever comes first) for identical flights, where the flight number, travel dates, cities, airline fare and ticket conditions are identical to those originally booked.
4. Price Drop Promise will only be claimed on airfares available to the general public from statravel.com.au, airline direct, retail store and call centre travel agencies incorporated and registered within Australia. A general exclusion applies to online travel agents. All prices must be in Australian dollars and tickets issued via Australian IATA agencies only (IATA number and ABN or ACN must be displayed on quotation).
5. Price Drop Promise can only be claimed once per booking.
6. If you find a cheaper price, you must provide a full copy of the competitor quote on headed paper, which must also include the airline booking reference. If presenting a quote from statravel.com.au or an airline direct website, a current screenshot of the webpage at the final payment stage must be provided with the current quote date included on the screenshot. Quote must contain matching airfare description, travel dates, number of passengers, full price breakdown including all fees and charges (all airfare and taxes must be separately displayed). The quote must be showing availability within the same booking type, duration and with any inclusions/restrictions listed. The full supplier and agent terms and conditions must be displayed and must all be like for like with the STA Travel quote in order to offer Price Drop Promise.
7. Quote must be presented to STA Travel on the same day the quote was created by the competitor. The full payment date or ticketing deadline must be displayed on the quote, including date and time which must not have passed. The Price Drop Promise will be valid against the initial competitor quote only, we will not enter into an ongoing price negotiation.
8. Where we believe there to be an erroneous fare displayed by a competitor or that the price offered is no longer available to book, we have (one) 1 full business day to investigate the pricing. If at this point we prove the price to be invalid/incorrect or unavailable in the same economy booking class the best STA Travel price will be offered from statravel.com.au
9. When the quote gets the STA Travel all clear, we will apply the difference to be used as credit toward future flights, hotels/tours or insurance, bookable through any STA Travel store or by calling 134STA. Travel credit is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. For eligible bookings issued on an unpaid Layby, STA Travel will honour the lower price and reduce the balance amount due (no further credit will be due to the customer). The full balance of the Layby must then be paid in full.