Menu Contact Us
Start the adventure


134 782

Work in the USA

get in touch

Get help sorting out your USA work abroad programme

Live the American dream! Spend time living and working in the USA! Whether you want to work with kids in a summer camp or find a regular job in hospitality or admin, our work abroad programmes can help you to discover the real America away from the tourist crowds.

Chase the summer with $150 off your Summer Camp USA 2020 Placement*. Book in store by 31 January 2020.


Working in the USA - the options:

Gain valuable experience, perfect for building your CV, meet new people and have the time of your life! There are loads of work options in America and we can help find the right placement for you! Check out all the amazing options for work in the USA below now and get in touch to find out more.
Work USA
Work USA
Currently studying or just graduated? Why not jump into a Work USA program and work, live and play Stateside for a year! If you are a full-time tertiary student and sick of long, boring summers, check out the Work Experience USA program where placements of up to 12 months are available!
Work USA
Summer Camps USA
Work in a USA Summer Camp with American children aged 6-16 as a camp counsellor, with positions fitting all skills and interests!


$150 off 2020 Summer Camp USA Placements*. Availabe in store only - book by 31 January 2020.

Work USA
Work as a Nanny
Are you the next Mary Poppins? We can get you nanny work overseas (magic not included)!

Summer Camp USA Terms & Conditions

*$150 off Summer Camp USA promotion is applicable to new bookings made in store only between 01 January - 31 January 2020, for 2020 placements. Further terms, conditions and eligibility requirements apply, please see a Travel Expert in store for full details. Offer may be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice.