Want an exciting and stress-free way to start living and working in the UK? With arrival packages including full job support and action filled welcome orientation, the Hello Britain team will help make the move easy for you. Check out the full list of Hello Britain packages to find the right fit for you.
Head over the UK without the stress of having to find work and somewhere to live. We arrange live-in pub jobs in London prior to arrival, meaning you don't have to worry about finding a job, or a place to live in the run-up to your new adventure in Europe.
- 3 months’ job support and online job zone access
- CV phone consultation and weekly advice drop-in sessions
- Help with setting up a bank account and finding accommodation
- National Insurance advice
- 1 free money transfer, mail holding/forwarding and a UK SIM card
- Social events with fellow travellers
- All of the above inclusions
- 24 months’ job support and online job zone access
- ISIC Card (for students only)
Hello London inclusions:
- Arrival itinerary with activities and tours
- 2 nights B&B accommodation
- One-to-one UK travel consultation
- City insider e-guide
- Airport tube transfer from London Heathrow
- Welcome burger and drink
- London Thames Clipper boat ride
- Emirates cable car ride
- East London street art walking tour
- London food market coffee & cake social
Work Ireland inclusions:
- Visa assistance for your Irish Working Holiday Authorisation (12 months)
- 3 nights' accommodation in Dublin
- Arrival orientation
- Help setting up your tax number and bank account
- Help and info on finding work and accommodation, CV format, tax & employment laws, mobiles and more!
What you get:
- Help obtaining the 2-year Youth Mobility or 5-year Ancestary visa
- Money back guarantee if your application is unsuccessful
- Designated visa application account manager
- Pre-departure information - including how to set up a bank account and National Insurance number for when you arrive
Find out more on your eligibility to apply by contacting one of our Travel Experts.
Work Britain Visa Kickstart Cancellation Conditions: Participant must understand and agree to the following cancellation penalties and conditions:
London Pub Jobs Eligibility: This program takes a capped amount of applicants each month. In order to qualify you must be: Aged between 19 and 3, agree to a minimum 4 month placement, hold a valid passport and be eligible for a visa that allows you to work in the UK, no bar experience is necessary - but some customer service or retail experience preferred.
Au Pair, Nannying and Childcare Programs: